Oven for hot rock cooking setup - Roxy12 Set-Up - 12 rock package with all accessories
Introducing the Black Rock Grill Roxy12 oven which is used for heating up the hot rocks. The oven and starter pack is ideal for home use and small bistros, pop-up restaurants and bars.
The Roxy12 oven holds & heats 12 rocks to 842F/ 440c. Its simple to operate, it has manual controls which means you can load your rocks into this counter top oven, plug into a 13amp supply and turn up the thermostats to 824F/440c.
With twin thermostats the 2.4Kw oven will have those rocks hot in 90 minutes.
Where to keep it
This is an air-cooled oven and does not need to be placed in the cook line or under an exhaust. It can be placed on a counter or back bar.
So if your looking for a great way to give the wow factor, the Black Rock Grill Roxy12 Setup is the system for you.
The ROXY12 operates on a 220v - 240v electrical supply, if buying for home use ensure you have a 220 - 240v supply.
- - Roxy12 Oven 824 Fahrenheit 440 Celsius
- - 12 Rocks (NSF Compliant Food Safe)
- - 12 Platters (Choice of GP1, GP5, GP10 or HO09 Set)
- - 12 Stainless steel under plates
- - Rock Shovel for removing rocks from oven
- - Rock Pick for handling rocks
- - 12 Full Colour Table Tent Cards
- - 144 Meal Flags
- - 100 Disposable Paper Bibs
- - Box of Sea Salt Flakes
- - Operating Manual
- - Staff Training DVD, Risk Assessments
- - Use of Black Rock Grill Imagery & Logo
- - 12 Month Warranty
- Model- Roxy12
- Height- 28cm / 11"
- Width- 53.5cm / 21"
- Depth- 54cm / 21.5"
- Power- 2.4kw
- Amps at 240v- 13amp
- Oven Weight- 22kg / 48.5 lbs
- Operating Temperature- 185F- 824F (85C-440C)
- Gross Weight Capability- 35kg / 77lbs
- Rock Capacity- 12 (16cmx16cmx3cm / 6.2"x6.2"x1.1")
SHIPPING: We can ship to most countries. Contact us for more details.